Friday, April 1, 2011

Very Excited

So with my new Arbonne adventure it has really gotten my creative juices flowing, pair that with this blog and my faithful 13 or so followers and I've decided to embark on yet another adventure!  I know, I know I have a full plate but I'm super pumped.  What I am organizing is a twice a month get together.  I'm going to hold it the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at Urban Podiatry uncle Scot's office.  Which is a really cool building and he has done some amazing things to the property.  I of course have a million ideas for my little gatherings but my mission is to just bring women together to meet new friends, make new business contacts and just get out of the house and have fun.  I'm going to host/sponsor them so I will bring all of my Arbonne for people to try and fun things for us to do, I'm also going to invite different guest speakers or if other business owners want to talk about there services.  I'm really looking forward to it, and as I finalize everything I will keep you all posted.  I hope you can all come some time too!!

Now I'm trying to think of something fun to name it, I want to make up little postcards to put up at some different places.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we lived closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, This sounds great! I would love girlie events and nights out!!!

    ReplyDelete