Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When I...

When I finally wrap my head around the events of the past two weeks I promise that I will fill you all in.  I must admit I have realized that when I get nervous I get writers block. I know me? Have nothing to say...never?  I actually have so much to say just not sure how to express it in writing.  I was thinking of recording me doing an interpretive dance but I thought that may be a little out there.  I also thought about maybe doing a little video diary, like a "Momma Cam"  but every time I tried to video Addie played with the keyboard.  Instead I will continue to type so you will all have to be patient until my nerves settle down!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    And thanks for your comment on my blog--I really, really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are u going to fill everyone in!!!

    ReplyDelete