Friday, January 21, 2011

Amazon Diaper Deal

When you have 2 in diapers you can easily spend a small fortune on diapers.  I spent the first 2 years of Aug's life and first few month's of Add's clipping my $1 pamper coupons, or buying them when my Giant Eagle Food Perks had reached 20%.  I had bought them at Sam's club but it was a pain to get to, and when I would buy them at the store I never had room in my cart for the big cases. Until...my dear friend Regan forwarded me an e-mail that has changed my life!! It's funny because Regan is a crafty momma and a cloth diaperer who only uses disposable on random occasions, but none the less I owe her big time for sharing this with me.  Come to think about it I should probably treat her to a girls night out because of all of the money that we have saved!!

Here is how it works:
  • Receive 30% off diapers  plus free shipping by ordering your diapers using Amazon Subscribe and Save (S&S): Subscribe & Save Link
    • You can order up to 3 cases and choose how often you would like them delivered.  Once you order them you can just go back into your account and cancel auto-ship.
  • Sign-up for Amazon Mom, they will send you coupons in the mail, I just got a $10 off purchase in the baby store. Amazon Mom Link
  • Check your Momma magazines, typically I find a 20% off Diapers coupon in Parenting The Early Years, Parents and American Baby.
    • Check the code on the coupon if the first letter is an S that means it is stackable and you can use 2- 20% off coupons!!!
Ok, I know this might sound a little overwhelming, but it is super easy and the savings speak for themselves.  Here is an example, stay with me, I hope I don't confuse you!

Tonight I just ordered diapers for Add she's Pampers size 3 (we are a Pampers family. It's one of my fave brands.)
   Pampers Baby Dry Case of 204 $40.88
    I bought 3 taking my total to $40.88 x 3 =  $122.64
    Less the 30% off discount using S&S $122.64 x 30%= ($36.73)
    After the 30% $122.64 - $36.74 = $85.90
    Less the 20% off coupon from magazine $85.90 x 20% = ($17.18)
    After the 20% $85.90 - $17.18 = $68.72
    Less the $10 off coupon I received in the mail from Amazon Mom
    After the $10 off $68.72 - $10 = $58.72
       So I bought 612 diapers for $58.72!! So that's $.09 per diaper.
       I took it one step further this time because I had purchased an Amazon $20 gift card off of LivingSocial for $10 and applied that too!!

Whew, I know it sounds complex, but it is really easy! I hope my math is right, Aug likes to hold my hand while I'm typing. Post any questions you may have and I will make sure to let you know whenever I uncover a new Amazon Diaper Coupon by labeling the post.
 
-

1 comment:

  1. Love Amazon Mom :) If you want to earn more Amazon gift cards, you can also join Swagbucks. Just use it for your searches & fill out a survey a month or so and I typically earn at least a $10 GC every month. Let me know if you want a referral link (not trying to spam you--just helping a fellow frugal mama save!).

    ReplyDelete