Friday, January 28, 2011

Comments

I just wanted to thank everyone who has left comments or sent me messages.  It really does mean a lot to me.  One of the reasons I wanted to start this blog is to help me cope with the loneliness that comes with being a mom.  I think that is one aspect of motherhood that I truly never expected.  I mean how can you  never get a second alone but yet feel so lonely at the same time.   The kids and I have so much fun together during the day but Jason typically has to work weekends and we get a little bored.  So reading your comments makes me feel like I'm having conversations throughout the day and sometimes that's just what I need to shake the winter blues.

3 comments:

  1. I should be thanking you! Every time I get on the computer I check to see if you updated your blog. You are always so funny and so relatable to what I go through as a mom! I know I have said this already- but Mike and I are going to look at our calendar and see when we can make it to Cbus next!

    I will try to post more comments! As I know I love to read comments too!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Found you over at Mommy Bloggers! I too am an Ohio blogger from just up the way :) I am trying to start a Buckeye Bloggers link up so we can all support each other. Just need to get the post written. I am hosting Handmade with {love} in Ohio next week....so want to coordinate.

    Stop by, say Hi! Feel free to send me an email and ask questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so u know... u r the reason I started my blog:) i love reading it! Ive realized that reading other moms blogs help me cope with what we r going thru!! I feel like Im not doing everything wrong lol

    ReplyDelete