Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Contests

One of the reasons I love facebook is for their contests. I "like" just about evry business page I can, well local ones because they are always doing contests, or just updating their loyal customers about something.  In the last few months I have won 2 tickets to see Broadway Across America CATS and I won Augie this awesome vest from one of my fave store's in Columbus Lottie Da Baby the owner Amy is an absolute doll. I met her at a Baby Bonanza before she opened her store and we had an instant connection.  Her store has amazing things, that are a little over our everyday budget but it's a great place for gifts and she is always doing contests.  So if you don't get on facebook very much, this is one reason to check it daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment