Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Swagbucks

Allison a friend I have met through the wonderful world of online life introduced me to Swagbucks.  I'm still learning the ins and outs and it's another one of those sites where you get out what you put in.  In a nutshell you earn Swagbucks and then you can redeem them for prizes or gift cards.  I've decided to start using the site to get Amazon gift cards to pair with the diaper deals.  I just signed up a few days ago and have earned 76 swagbucks so far.  You have a variety of ways to earn what I do is everyday I take their daily poll and then I use their search engine to search instead of yahoo and google.  If you use their search engine you will be randomly selected to earn swagbucks, I've been randomly selected everyday.  Feel free to sign up using this link.  I know you can find codes too but I haven't gotten that far yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment