Friday, February 18, 2011

Project Overload

I am in project overload this week.  You know the weeks, where you have so much that you "want" to do that you become so extremely overwhelmed that you get nearly nothing done? That's the kind of week I am having, hence why my blog has been a little sporadic.  Here is what has been going on in our lives:

  1. I got a new phone on Monday! I made the switch from a crackberry to an iPhone which is way more addicting.  I thought the transition would be tough but I haven't looked back since.  We are on a budget so we got the 3GS's.  Jason got one too, he was upgrading from his ancient razor, yes he still had a razor.
  2. Spring gave us a sneak peek, which means we spent close to 8 hours at the zoo, went to the park, took walks and played outside.  We also spent some time at the library and I checked out a new book that is adding to my project overload.
  3. My real estate gig had me working on a postcard which was all consuming in itself.
  4. I'm reading a book that I am hoping will change our lives.  I love magazines and was reading an article about clutter and the author said she read this book and it changed her life, so I checked it out from the library and have begun reading it.  It's a little out there but the premise is going through your entire home top to bottom, every drawer, closet every inch and getting rid of things.  This is something that we really need to do and I am hoping this book gives us the swift kick we need.  I'll keep you all posted on the status.
  5. I'm School Board President at Augie's daycare and have been dealing with board issues and am creating a website for the center.
And then just life in general, the ins and outs of my daily week.  I'm taking an amateur photography class tomorrow morning which I am so extremely excited for, and which will probably add more projects to my brain but that's OK.  I'm borrowing my parents DSLR until we can buy our own, I'm sure I will be driving my household crazy taking pictures but oh well.

I have lots of topics I want to blog about, so I hope to be getting them transferred from the note pad in my brain to the computer in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment