Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.  I would love to tell you that we did something romantic, but it was just another night for us.  Jason did bring me a box of choclates which he informed me that he laughed while he was picking them out, because I'm not a fan of choclate so he was actually buying them for himself! At least he is honest and knows me well, I guess it's the thought that counts.   I hope to post my birth story with Addie tomorrow night, it's going to be a long one so make sure to check back!

1 comment:

  1. We didn't do anything either. We actually just ate leftovers, put the girls to bed and fell asleep early. However Mike did send me flowers to my work on Monday- he thought I worked, but I didn't- I was off. It was nice to go into work today and have 2 dozen multicolored roses there for me though :)

    ReplyDelete