Friday, February 11, 2011

Never Hurts to Ask

So I'm always trying to find ways to save money without having to give up too much.  Every year at the beginning of the new year I make a point to call the cable company and get my bill lowered, I'm finally getting around to it.  We have our cable, phone and Internet all rolled into one.  We use Time Warner, and I'm not really interested in changing company's so I just like to call and get a reduction.  One of my guilty pleasures is the series Big Love on HBO so I really didn't want to cut this off of my bill, when we first got HBO it came with Cinemax for a bundled deal, I could take or leave Cinemax.  It is nice to have the movies on Demand especially for Augie.  So I called today and was so excited to get my bill lowered $25 a month and get 2 more movie channels added, so now we get Showtime and Starz too and we pay less!! So it only takes about 5 mins and remember to be NICE!!! Niceness will always get you farther, I always like to start any conversation when I'm dealing with customer service "how are you today" let's face it they probably want to get asked just like us mom's do!  Good Luck on your quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment