Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Cheated

I've been cheating on my husband.  Jason loves scrabble, his whole family does.  It is one of the things I love about his family, if you go to his Grandma's everyone sits down for a competitive game of scrabble.  Jason knows all of the little words like "Jo" and "Qat"  all the tricks to get the maximum points.  While trying to prepare him for an iPhone I showed him Scrabble on the iTouch and I have since created a monster.  He plays it all the time.  So every night we now play a pass-n-play game and for the last 2 nights I have lost by 1 point. 1 stinkin' point!!!! So last night we were playing and I was getting beat so I decided to use the "best word" heart.  It's a little button that you can press and it takes your tiles and puts the best word for the maximum points.  So throughout the game I used all 4 of my hearts, but I never once told him.  So as we were laying down for bed I mentioned that I would not be losing tomorrow night by 1 point!!! He told me he was proud of me and how good I had gotten and I felt a tiny pang of guilt.  Then when we turned out the light and gave me a kiss he said "Are you going to use up all 4 of your Best Word Hearts again?"  BUSTED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment