Friday, March 4, 2011

Aveda's Best Kept Secret

I was going through my medicine cabinet the other day and I thought I would share with you my all time favorite Aveda product ever!!!
Beautifying Composition

It's a versatile oil that everyone should keep in their medicine cabinet.  Some of my favorite things are:
  • It moisturizes extremely dry skin, I used it daily when I was on accutane and it did wonders.
  • If you get sunburned or a little pink apply before bed and you will wake up the next morning not burnt and you won't ever peel.
  • Put it in your bath for moisture and a light airy scent.
  • Use it to give yourself a scalp massage before your shower or bath.  It will moisurize a dry scalp plus scalp massages help promote hair growth.

Do you have any products that you can't live without and you use multiple ways?

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! How long does a bottle last for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bottle usually lasts me about a year or two, it's highly concentrated.

    ReplyDelete