Saturday, March 12, 2011

Swagbucks Update

So I started using the Swagbucks website on February 23rd and 18 days later I already have earned 465 Swagbucks which I think I will redeem for a $5 amazon gift card to go towards diapers.  It was super easy so pretty much like free money.  There are all sorts of things you can do like find swagcodes, watch videos or do a daily poll but I took the easy way and just used the search engine.  Yep that was it, so instead of using Yahoo I just typed my search in Swagbucks instead.  So if you use the computer at all I recommend it, because it's really that easy.  They have a ton of prizes as well so I may just save up, I haven't decided yet!!

Thanks Allison!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're loving it! Thanks for jumping through those hoops to get onto my referral list...I have no idea what happened! I've always just gotten the Amazon GC b/c I'm always shopping there (do most of my Christmas shopping on Amazon), but there are definitely other options.

    ReplyDelete