Friday, March 4, 2011

Same Difference

Yesterday we were on a mission to buy Brown Bear, Brown Bear.  We had every other Eric Carle book except for this one and Augie, who is obsessed with books, kept informing me that we didn't have it.  So as we were getting  ready to leave, I had just put my scarf on when we had this conversation:
             Note: I have learned that I have to repeat back to Augie everything he says, if I don't he will continue to repeat himself until I do.  Yes, I usually have to do this every conversation we have.

     Augie "Momma you wook pritty"
     Me "Aww, thanks Augie you think momma looks pretty"
     Augie " No, momma you wook wike a piggie"
     Me (deflated) "Oh, I look like a piggie??"
     Augie "  yes, you wook wike Pigwet, he wears a scarp too"

2 comments:

  1. LOL That's adorable!!!

    Oh, and Brown Bear, Brown Bear is one of our favorites :)

    ReplyDelete