Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bath Time

I'm a bath girl, I always have been, Jason says I'm part mermaid.  So to unwind I take a bath, before Augie I took a bath every night.  Before Addie I took a few baths a week now I take a bath a month.  I decided to take a bath the other night.  Addie had fallen asleep at 7 and Augie was content with Jason watching a movie so I decided it seemed like a great time.  I drew a bath put some Beautifying Composition in it, grabbed my Good Housekeeping and set off to bath land.  I didn't get one foot in before I heard Addie wake up and start screaming.  Running to her rescue was her Poppa who loves her dearly but after 6pm she hates.  I decided to let them work that out and take my bath still as I sat down I realized it was totally luke warm which to me it might as well been cold.  I like HOT baths really HOT baths.  So I'm sitting in my cold bath listening to the tranquil sounds of Addie screaming and Jason trying to calm her when in walks Augie with his "wormie"  also known as a draft stopper door pillow.  He sits next to bath and starts asking questions "momma what's that? are those your boobies? momma wutch you doowee?"  Then his eyes lit up and he said "momma I know, you need bubbles!!!" So there I was sitting in my cold bath, listening to Addie scream (Jason had given up trying to talk her out of her screams at this point) and Augie was blowing bubbles at me for ambiance.

It. was. fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. Glad Reagan's not the only one who hates her father. Brandon said I wanted a child that would never leave me and now I've got her, lol.

    ReplyDelete