Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Check out CheckPoints

Funny story about this post!  Yes I have this app, I haven't blogged about it because I'm not really in love with it.  But I didn't post this, Augie did!!! He loves playing with my phone and thinks that this app is a game so he somehow got to the referal page and one of the first e-mails in my phone is the e-mail for this blogger site.  Ahhhh technology.
Hi!

Just wanted to tell you about CheckPoints, a cool Android and iPhone app that lets you earn prizes like gift cards, airline miles and gadgets just by checking out cool products.

Let's say you are going shopping...fire up CheckPoints and see how many points you can earn in nearby places. Earn maximum CheckPoints by scanning products at your favorite locations.

We will both get bonus CheckPoints if you sign up using my code:

crbertolo2

Get the app at http://www.checkpoints.com.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I swear that my kid will probably have a smart phone before I do...lol

    ReplyDelete