Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Never Ending

It's midnight and I still have hours of work a head of me.  The days just seem to fly by and there really just aren't enough hours in the day.  I have written some great posts in my brain over the last few days and I really hope that I can put them into writing on here to share with you all, fingers crossed.

Lil miss has been fighting a nasty virus and she has been screaming about 18 hrs a day for the last 5 days so it's been a littl stressfull to say the least.  And Augie decided that he is ready to use the potty.  We have been on the self lead no pressure potty track and sure enough he decided monday that it was time.  Wow, I had no clue how time consuming it would be, especially when I'm busy doing something and I hear a "Momma I gonna go poop on the potty" and I have to drop what I'm doing to go assist.  Ahh he's growing way to fast.

Back to work, and I hear a baby stirring, will catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment